Apr 19, 2010

FAIR Deal!!

Kirfkirt dude's 16 year old cousin is very confused nowadays.

Reason
: She is not able to choose the right soap-bar for her.

So I made a quick survey with this Google guy which is the best soap for any gal/boy this days.
I opted out with the following conclusion "ALL SUCKS!!".

But on its way to bar-enlightenment Kirfkirt dude discovered many depressing facts.

SCENE 1:

Slithering around in the queen size bathtub with rose petals strewn all over she delicately rubbed her back and armpits.
Camera 1 focussed on her face.

CAmera 2 focussed on her back.

Camera 3 focussed from the top angle !!!

Kirfkirt dude got inspired .He instantly brought that product.
After 2 weeks of struggle Kirfkirt dude ended with
"This SUCKS!!!".

The actress got rich by millions.
My skin rather got more roughed.



SCENE 2 :

Who is that dude??

OMG he is surrounded by 4 beautiful ladies while bathing.I got motivated.Itz ma dream comon!!!!



Catchy n inspiring I left no stone unturned
while using this product.
Infact I bathed twice,
sometimes thrice a day to make ma dream come true.



Result: "Not even a single gal appreciated ma beauty."




The actor got rich by millions.


My skin got more roughed.



After 1 month of extensive research I called up my cousin to give my final verdict.
She was anxious!!


All are fake.U better drink 2 gallons of water regularly n spread loads of good thoughts .Scientifically proven it helps glowing up your skin.


Damn I still can't forget the top angle scene!!!




"Btw which soap do you use??"











2 comments:

MPB said...

i do lyk d top angle scene eeeeeeeeeeeew

Unknown said...

No wonder Boys do suffer from "the topangle-mania"