Mar 27, 2011

Crossdressers Ftw~




NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!
The article you are looking at may not be work safe!

...Although, since you're already here it's kind of too late for this warning to actually be useful.





Well they say the first impression is the last impression.I was downloading the above picture ;suddenly my girlfriend burged into my room to show her new pimple.Before I could act she dived her 2 inch long nails into my neck like a zombie and started strangling me.Lots of questions were hurled into me at the timescale of a nano-second.Before I could answer anything she bursted out into tears,kicked open the door and paced away, slamming the door which almost bursted out my delicate eardrums.
I am still waiting for her reply.
(Gal , if you are still mad at me,just read this post.It answers everything why I was downloading the above picture).

So Kirfkirt Dude as usual was carrying out his secret surveys and experiments and this time he stumbled upon a crossdresser @ KFC ,Delhi.
KFC stands for Kentucky Fried Chicken.Don't mistake it for Kirfkirt Fried Chicken.... Silly.
The proof @ KFC :



The guy in black shirt is Kirfkirt Dude.

Wikipedia Guy says that people cross-dress as a matter of comfort or style.They prefer clothing associated with the opposite sex.Some people cross-dress to shock others or to challenge social-norms.
Kirfkirt Dude was fond of wearing his sister's skirts when he was a kid.Did that mean he too was a cross-dresser?Scottish people have a version of skirt called the kilt which is traditionally worn....Are all Scottish people crossdressers??

Drag is a special form of performance art based
on crossdressing.A drag queen is usually a male-bodied person who performs a exxageratedly feminine character.A drag king is the counterpart of drag queen.
To know more about drag queen hit


An Indian Drag-queen trying to expertise the art of seduction



Rakhi Sawant is a big dramabaaz..everyone knows that.Thatz doesn't make all the silicon implanted ladies dramabaaz. Similarly, crossdressers may act like gays/lesbians.That doesn't make all the crossdressers gays or lesbians.Fact proven!!

Why people usually cross-dress??

The answers( according to survey by Kirfkirt Dude) :
a. I am not content with my biological sex.I want change.
b. My girl-friend ditched me and ran away with that guy.I will seduce that guy by being a cross-dresser and take revenge upon my girl-friend.
c. I heard strange things about girls/boys hostel.Lemme check it out..
d. I heard that my boyfriend is gay(or otherwise).Gotta find it by myself!!
e. I just love it.Who gives a Shit!!

Next time if you guys have this strong tendency of wearing your sister's,brother's, girlfriends's, boyfriend's clothes ...check the above five reasons.Probably one of the reason fits you for good.

Peace.\m/.
















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what an interesting blog....looks like u really enjoyed ur research on cross dressers....
ur fascination with cross dressing (esp. with that first pic) tells me you have done fabulous theoretical research... however, practicals can really help in truly discovering the art of crossdressing...
u should send me ur address so that i can send some stuff for u to try on... ;)

Anonymous said...

Jesus man.. Gotta love your sense of humor..

aakash said...

ROFL...
Dude, you are into some deep trouble, once the cross-dressers spot ur blog.. you might have broke their circle of secrecy.

Totally nuts stuff though.. kirfkurt dude might wanna do some bit for the campus junta too, wad say?

aJ

Anonymous said...

aakash has rightly recognized real worries of a crossdresser.
I m a closet crossdresser. And the first pic u have used is really MINE. I had shown it only my circle of crossdresser friends on Orkut. But i dont know who stole it and put it on flickr. I m worried if any of my friends or relatives come across ur blog, it will be huge embarrassment for me. Its my humble request to delete my pic from ur blog. I hope u understand how i feel..