Aug 19, 2011

Rusty Thoughts



Yeh I am on a freaking writing streak.No I am not high.Sometimes sleep just disowns you and you are left with a wondering mind , a philosophical mind in my case who ponders over every possible heartbreaks and accolades ; every happiness and sorrow you have gone through in your life.Its spiral and addictive.U think more about your mind like you are typing "google" in google and searching for the answers.So pretty abstruse and abortive , I still love to be philosophical at times.

You turn on John Mayer and the memories come alive in flashes.Ohh the first day in nursery..I was so nervous and cried my heart out.I still remember how tightly my little fingers grabbed Dad's arm, tiny droplet of tears wetting his cream cotton shirt,screaming my herat out when the class teacher forced me to sit inside the class.All my watery eyes asked "Don't leave me Dad".It was intense.


Emotions matured but feelings didn't.

First crush,first fight,first on stage performance.....the confidence amidst fear..life so much justifies itself.
I still remember my first proposal.It was kinda funny.So at that time(class 6 or 7) I categorized myself among those guys who just chickened out when it comes in terms of talking to "girl" species.First crush is always special.Your heart just throbs unexpectedly when you see her approaching with her friends,giggling and having occasional glances at you.Special , really special.Your world is full of colours.And you know that is LOVE.Life just happen to move at slow pace at that moment...yeh yeh movies sometimes showcases reality.U think of thousands of reason to impress her up.U make up your hair every minute, probably wetting it to look shiny and "sexy".Well I still look sexy when I wet my hair:P.So I finally garnered some courage and asked my batchmate(who was a girl) to propose my crush on my behalf.FYI my first crush was my junior.THe deal was done.I was excited.The verdict came.She "LIKES" me.
She never spoke ; neither do I...but our eyes did occasionally.CASE CLOSED.
Crushes came and gone.Disappointments and appointments sailed parallaly .


Aspirations and goals mushroomed around the corner.A professional cyber-gamer,wannabe chess player, professional blogger,self-proclaimed singer cum musician.....ended up being a chemical engineer.Who knows someday I might end up sharing my lunch with Bill Gates....Dream boy dream ...It don't cost you anything.Even Abdul Kalam told me that when I met him during the special event.It was special.Life is special.


Damn!its 5 am.... Chirping and tweeting broke the sweet silence ...A new day, new hope , a new beginning.

-Kirfkirt DUde.

This song kinda embedded in my mind these days...














No comments: